Our FDIC-insured Savings Accounts are variable-rate interest-bearing accounts. Please select a product below for more information.
Junior Savers Club Account™
The Junior Savers Account is a Savings Account designed to teach children and young adults ages 0 to 18 the rewards of saving. The benefits of a Junior Savers Club Account are:
- No minimum balance and no service fees
- A free piggy bank to remind them that it pays to save every little bit!
- Our exclusive "Treats Dollars" gift certificate each time the account balance exceeds its previous high balance by $100
- Junior Savers are eligible for a number of other fun benefits
Learn more about our Junior Savers special events.
Junior Savers Club Account is an interest bearing account which uses the daily balance method to calculate interest. Interest will be compounded every month and credited to your account every month.
Personal Money Market
Our Money Market Account combines liquidity and convenience in a tiered variable-rate, interest-bearing account with limited check-writing privileges.
Features & Benefits
- Minimum Daily Balance of only $1,000.00 to avoid a monthly service fee of $6.00 imposed every statement cycle if the daily balance falls below $1,000 any day of the statement cycle.
- Higher interest rates than a typical Savings Account
- Unlimited deposits and up to six preauthorized debits at no charge per monthly statement cycle
- FREE Online Banking and Telebank
Must have $1,000 to open an account.