Establish a program at Town Bank that allows your money to grow, while letting our services take care of your banking needs. Whether you are looking to open a new checking account, save for your future, or add to your current portfolio,
Town Bank has a program for you.
Private Banking Checking
This interest-bearing account is subject to no minimum balance or per-item charges and comes with a free 3x5 safe deposit box for the first year.
Private Banking Checking is an interest bearing account which uses the daily balance method to calculate interest. Interest will be compounded every month and credited to your account every month.
Minimum of $100.00 needed to open account.
This account functions like a traditional money market account- except you just need one deposit or one withdrawal per statement cycle. Because this is a tiered and indexed account, you will earn higher rates of interest as you grow your balance.
Single Solution Checking is an interest bearing account which uses the daily balance method to calculate interest. Interest will be compounded every month and credited to your account every month.
Must deposit $2,500 to open this account.
A minimum balance fee of $10.00 will be imposed every statement cycle if the daily balance in the account falls below $2,500 any day of the statement cycle.
Junior Savers Club Account™
The Junior Savers Account is a Savings Account designed to teach children and young adults ages 0 to 18 the rewards of saving. The benefits of a Junior Savers Club Account are:
- No minimum balance and no service fees
- A free piggy bank to remind them that it pays to save every little bit!
- Our exclusive "Treats Dollars" gift certificate each time the account balance exceeds its previous high balance by $100
- Junior Savers are eligible for a number of other fun benefits
Learn more about our Junior Savers special events.
Junior Savers Club Account is an interest bearing account which uses the daily balance method to calculate interest. Interest will be compounded every month and credited to your account every month.
Personal Money Market
Our Money Market Account combines liquidity and convenience in a tiered variable-rate, interest-bearing account with limited check-writing privileges.
Features & Benefits
- Minimum Daily Balance of only $1,000.00 to avoid a monthly service fee of $6.00 imposed every statement cycle if the daily balance falls below $1,000 any day of the statement cycle.
- Higher interest rates than a typical Savings Account
- Unlimited deposits and up to six preauthorized debits at no charge per monthly statement cycle
- FREE Online Banking and Telebank
Must have $1,000 to open an account.
Fixed Rate Certificates of Deposit
We regularly offer a wide range of fixed-rate certificates of deposit, including the following terms
| || |
Minimum balance to open a fixed-rate certificate of deposit is $1000.00.
Interest rates vary depending on the term of the CD. Interest is calculated using the daily balance method. You may not make deposits into the account until the maturity date. Subject to early withdrawal penalties. See CD for our renewal policy and your options on how interest is calculated and paid.