It is never too early to start helping your child develop a healthy respect for money and to help them develop some good financial habits. Encouraging children at an early age to start saving money can lead to some very good habits and attitudes about money that will help them through their lifetime. As your child grows so should their financial accounts. We’ve developed a suite of products from childhood to adulthood to help your child grow in their financial knowledge.
Junior Savers Club Account™
The Junior Savers Account is a Savings Account designed to teach children and young adults ages 0 to 18 the rewards of saving. The benefits of a Junior Savers Club Account are:
- No minimum balance and no service fees
- A higher rate of interest than our regular savings account
- A free piggy bank to remind them that it pays to save every little bit!
- Our exclusive "Treats Dollars" gift certificate each time the account balance exceeds its previous high balance by $100
- Junior Savers are eligible for a number of other fun benefits
Learn more about our Junior Savers special events.
Junior Savers Club® Events
Many exciting Junior Savers events are planned for the upcoming year. Check this page soon for additional details and dates/times.