- Who We Are
- What We Offer
- Solutions for You
- Commercial & Institutional
There are many administrative and contractual responsibilities placed on Town Bank as a government contractor. To remain in compliance with our Affirmative Action Plan, every resume and application received at Town Bank must be documented and all applicants offered an opportunity to identify their race and gender.
• Applications for Employment and/or resumes will be accepted ONLY when there is an open and/or listed position.
• All applicants must specify the job(s) for which they are applying. Applicants may not indicate “any job” on the Application for Employment form. A listing of open positions will be available to all applicants.
• Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be kept in an inactive file. Although an applicant may submit a resume along with their application, the Application for Employment form must be completed in its entirety for consideration
• Applications for Employment and/or resumes for an open and/or listed position will be accepted for 14 days. All applications and/or resumes received after the closing date will be retained in an inactive file.
• Applications for Employment and/or resumes will be actively considered for 60 days. After that period of time, an applicant will be required to re-apply if a position becomes available.
• Unsolicited Applications for Employment and/or resumes will not be considered.
Town Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer